Discussion in 'General Mastiff Discussion' started by voidecho, Jan 12, 2014.
Congrats beautiful looking parents.
CR - As soon after 8 weeks as we can make the quick roadtrip up there.
Breeder says anticipated delivery date is March 9th. So have to wait a month before we know if there will be four males.
This is not even my puppy and the wait for the birth is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep searching and keep your options open, sometimes things just fall into place and into your lap.
That is what happened to us when we were looking for our last puppy.
Quality puppy from quality parents at a great price.
Puppies should be born in less than two weeks.
I've done a really good job not thinking about how long this wait is. I'm sure once I've seen puppy pictures it'll be worse.
Yay! I was wondering how close D day was.
Countdown to D Day! How excited you and your family must be!
I know how you feel I have been waiting 4 months for my puppy and I have just over a month to go. It is killing me but it will be worth it when I have my little boy in my arms
My breeder's website is gone. I'm sure it's nothing, but that'll scare the crap out of you a week before puppies are due to be born.
Also, just e-mailed with her. The second breeding they were going to do with Judah and another one of their girls, Kona didn't work out. She was sick during heat and had to be put on medicine. So that means if there aren't four boys in the litter this weekend or early next week, the search will continue and it may be awhile.
Fingers crossed though. ray:
Fingers and toes crossed for ya~
Bumping for an update!!!!!
She's due some time between tomorrow and Monday hopefully.
Did you get a hold of the breeder?
Yeah, she's good at responding.
What happened with her website?
Here's one of the boys from the first breeding between Judah and Super, which was last May.
He's about 9-10 months in this pic.
Here's a whole thread about him on another forum.
I'm guessing she forgot to pay a bill or something. She never really responded to me about that when I mentioned it. It was back up the next day.
That is a big boy, look at the size of his head!!!!
This must be horrible waiting for these pups to find out if there is enough boys.
Yeah, especially since the second breeding didn't take. If there aren't enough, the search basically starts over.
Laura is going to breed another pair since her second breeding didn't take, but I haven't looked to see if I'd be interested.
I may ask her if anyone's planning to use Judah as a stud this year and talk to that breeder. I really like Judah.
Separate names with a comma.