So Jake has some lumps and bumps, one was really concerning me and I had his dermatologist sent some samples for a biopsy. 3 came back as benign cysts, but the one that was really concerning me came back as a mast cell tumor. I'm waiting for a call from our vet to see about getting it removed and further testing done to see what stage it's at. I'm hoping that we caught it early enough that they can just remove it and that's it. With everything we've had to go through with his health this is just one more heartbreak to have to deal with. If anyone has any advice or suggestions on how to deal with this please let me know.