My girl, Lettie, ate a used dryer sheet this past Saturday morning. She is a 110 pound, 11 month old Corso. We called the emergency vet, they said, with her size, not to worry to much about it. They said just watch for allergic reactions. She hasn’t had any signs of allergies so now it’s just a waiting game. We have been watching her stools for any signs of the dryer sheet. It’s now Tuesday and so far, nothing. Does anyone know if it’s going to come out whole, or how long it takes to pass? I just don’t know if we should be worried or if there is a time frame for becoming concerned. This is the first thing she has ever eaten that she shouldn’t have, goof ball.